Add PHP/MySQL To Small Web Application
This project was awarded to hiukim for $350 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to add functionality to a small data input application. The application consists of 4 input forms where the user will enter data that will be stored in a MySQL database on a web server. The input forms are already designed with html and css. The database and tables have also been set up and all other pages for this app have been designed. We are looking for you to add the PHP/MySQL functionality to do the following:
- Save the data from the forms to the database.
- Pull information from the database for the input forms (pulldown menus, etc.)
- Include functionality to search / query data from the database that will be displayed on screen and allow the user to view and edit information.
- Admin function to edit pulldown menu options.
- Login function so only authorized users can access the database and application.
The 4 forms are used as follows:
1. For each customer that is visited, Form 1 is filled out 1 time and Form 2 is completed multiple times.
2. For each Form 2 that is completed, Form 3 is also completed (only 1 time) and Form 4 is complete at least once (but possibly multiple times).
3. The data from the forms will be stored in a database and the user should be able to access and edit the information.
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT SO PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY
We can provide additional information if needed and will gladly answer any questions that you may have. It’s important to us that you fully understand the requirements before bidding.
After this project is complete we will begin 2 more projects that will add even more functionality to this application so the successful bidder on this project will have the opportunity for additional work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online