Add download vouchers button to a page (no checkout functionality, simple version))
This project was awarded to LIMEXS for $150 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
People post deals on our site. We just want them to also specify number of coupons to generate. Also, people buying deal can then download the vouchers from deal. So, thats about it. No fancy checkout system, etc.
Tasks in Details:
1. Add a drop down field where user can specify number of vouchers available when deal is posted ([url removed, login to view]).
2. On deals page:
a. When people (you need to be logged into the site as member) click buy button they download the voucher if still available and if deal is not expired.
- we need to generate unique voucher codes and come up with naming convension of fields. So, its always unqiue.
- the pdf will contains deal unique voucher code, deal description, terms and condition. it should be some sort of template
b. Admin should get notified that which user has downloaded the voucher and perhaps the voucher code as well.
c. We should sent email to the user as well with the voucher again. Just in case.
d. Internally in database we need to keep track of which userid has downloaded which voucher.
* Ideally looking for someone who has already done it.
* Dont bid if you can finish it in the time you specify. I need it done in time you say. It can be 2 days, 4 days or whatever.
* We prefer solo developers rather than big team.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online