This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $395 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE DON'T APPLY if you don't agree with the following rules:
- Budget is max 300$ -350$ - 10% paid upfront, 90% when project is finished.
- You need to present previous OpenCart experience, mvc structure and PHP.
- You are able to hold daily online meetings reporting the progress.
- Before you will be selected you are required to send a detailed document with the stages of development and timeframes
We have a responsive design OpenCart store up and running, however besides the eCommerce functionality of our website, we need to add certain changes in order to obtain the platform we desire.
What we need:
- a way for our visitors/users to submit a product idea
- a page that will list the submitted product ideas
- all other users need to be able to vote and improve the submitted product ideas
- a way for the admin to select few of the top ideas (so something like changing status of the listing)
- once a idea was selected, if status is set to upcoming, visitors/users should be able to make pre-orders.
- Important: a way to track the submitter and other contributors to the idea, in % of influence depending how much they contributed, and a way to keep track of commission, because for an product idea submitted if it's produced by our company, the submitter and the other contributors will get a % of the sale
- of course pages and functions will need to be added in the admin of our eCommerce platform for all of the above extra features to be manageable
Please note all this needs to be working ok and well integrated in the website. Also please keep in consideration that the products which are for sale, and the ideas submitted are separate.
We selected OpenCart as it already has all the eCommerce functions, but if you believe it's easier to do a custom platform from scratch and it's doable in the budget, we are up for it.
We are flexible with the deadline, but we also don't want to delay it too much.
A LOT MORE INFO will be provided once we start a proper discussion over PM. We can provide examples, clear models, and all the support with information and functionality aspects (on PM we can send you link with our eCommerce), and we are ready to answer any questions you might have.
Please do not hesitate to ask any information you require in order to make a proper decision when applying, and please if you can't do it, don't bid and say you can.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online