Add &quot;Like&quot; button for web posts (Thumbs up)
This project was awarded to bestpro126 for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Looking to add a “Like” button for web entries on our website. Very similar to the “Like” button on Facebook.
- Insert voting script into existing HTML code
- Set-up mySQL database
- Set cookie to prevent double voting
- Insert code to fetch number of “likes” when page is loaded
- Must work for multiple web entries on same page as well as different pages
When page loads, number of votes is fetched from the database for each web entry on that page. When user clicks on “vote now”, number of votes is increased for that entry in the database and page is reloaded with updated vote number. If user has already voted for this web entry, message “You have already voted.” will appear.
If partnership works fine, we have follow-up projects.
Hosted on shared Linux server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online