Adjusting and finalising a CMS based eCommerce website
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
A while ago we awarded a $1,800 project to design a new shopping mall eCommerce website based on the Big Commerce CMS (see: [url removed, login to view]).
We estimate that around 80% of the work has been done over a 6 month period (whilst awarded for 45 days!), but the job was never finalised after the freelancer that won the bid disappeared upon full release of the escrow funds. Tip: never pay a money begging freelancer before the milestones have been reached, despite promises to finish the job.
After some time out in frustration, we wish to pick up things where they were left and are looking for a trustworthy freelancer that can and will finish the remaining website infrastructure. We’ve uploaded the beta website online; see [url removed, login to view], with all the code available through ftp and working CMS admin access.
Items left to finish are:
• optimise the in-store search engine to pick up product and/or shop (on name, postcode or suburb) suggestions from first letter/number
entry like e.g. used on [url removed, login to view] (upper right hand corner) + CMS statistics;
• reconfigure the geo based shop search based on the delivery address from either stored client details after login or from a (zoom able)
geo based map search engine (for client checkbox verification), using an admin controlled database of shops within an area depending
x km radius (including stores that deliver to any address regardless of distance);
• create a CMS design module including choice of template for each individual shop (see: [url removed, login to view]) to improve
the diversity of the shopping experience and make the layout more attractive to visit;
• upon checkout calculation of individual shipping costs per shop with optional individual or combined invoice;
• email confirmation of order to vendor/client after the delivery address is verified upon checkout (paid for orders go automatically
through, whilst COD orders require a phone call verification from admin);
• create an individual shop details + invoice/billing/payment module in the CMS;
• create an individual shop orders/customers/products/etc + statistics module in the CMS;
• automatically created mobile optimised version of each shop;
• integration with an automated Facebook eCommerce page for each shop;
• automated integration of email marketing through iContact;
• create a few links to registration forms (e.g. add vendor / jobs) + privacy statement / terms and condition pages on the main plus
individual shop page;
• check all current functionality including several (minor) adjustments to the design and CMS; and
• create some demo shops in various designs to test the final product.
Have you got the skills and expertise to finalise our website in approx. 20 days providing ample feedback (preferably using Skype), please put in your most competitive bid, keeping in mind that once the project has been awarded; several jobs to design the individual shops that join the mall will potentially follow.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online