Advanced Social Network Development
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3834 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I've got a social network user interface completely designed. I need someone to add functionality & dynamic effects to the current non-functioning HTML/CSS static files.
The social network requires (but is not exclusive to) the following features:
- Registration / HTTPS Secure Login
- Profile pages / Settings / Profile picture upload
- Dynamic loading / posting
- Content dynamic fade in / out effects
- Auto-predict fields (based on content inside MySQL fields)
- Privacy settings (public & private content - some only viewable by friends)
- Adding friends / removing friends
- Private messaging
- View users friends
- Facebook/Twitter Integration (Creates a post on their Facebook or Twitter profile when they create a conversation on our network)
- Invite Friends/Send Emails on Signup
- View Other Users Friends
- Personalisation of Email Notifications (eg. James Baldwin added you as a friend/James Baldwin replied to your conversation)
- Advanced search tool for users and conversations (ie. Searching Jamie still showing results for James, etc.)
- Percentage of profile complete (eg. 30% complete, add friends to move up to 40%, etc.)
- Live multiple chat feature
I've got an extensive document with details of the project requirements as well as functionality requirements for each individual page. This project needs to be a unique one. I am not looking for anyone to use pre-existing 'social networking script packs', etc. This needs to be totally custom developed.
NDA signature and proof of identification will be required before the project is discussed too.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online