I need help to code a tracking pixel for my specific situation. I have made a revenue share deal with one company (personal loan affiliate). It works like this:
- If one apllication/lead is approved and sold, we would be paid and split between me and them. The payment will be dynamic, can be as low as $1 to $100 per lead.
- Whatever the sold price is, i would have access to see the stats in my affiliate account.
- To get traffic, i am planning to place the campaign on several other parties (marketing companies and affiliate networks)
Now this is where the complication begins
- The deal with these lead generation companies is based on a fixed rate price per lead (per one application approved, i would have to pay them say $30)
Now, i have been advised to make a tracking pixel that fires back to them (lead generation companies) after a cumulative of sold leads have gone pass $30 dollar (or every every $30). For example:
- 10 leads come through
- 5 are not approved, 5 are sold with total price of $40
- Because there are 5 leads that are sold which price exceed $30, the pixel would then fires to them (lead generation companies) saying there are 9 leads unsold and one conversion.
I would need help from someone to make me this tracking if it is possible and perhaps any suggestion of other things i need to sort out as well as the tracking. If you think you have other solution to achieve my goal, please let me know. Thanks.