This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1562 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I want to track traffic on webpages.
- Which link got them to the page ref. page
- Track action on page
- Track time spent on pages
- Able to create attributes in admin and a sign to 1 or many pages to track variable coming from url's
- Save information about visitor clicking around the page
- Try to detect this person in few clicks to be able to serve different content for visitor
- Able to huchup with php page to give feedback from database about visitor, so function in the php file to be call and use in client page (just php for now)
- Admin able to create user and login and edit all info that are in sites
- Admin can cross referrers between sites all account
- User can create login to own account
- User can create attributes
- User can see stat for the site
- User can add many sites to one login
- User can cross referrers between sites on own account
- Export data and create custom export of the data in account
- Export to be in .csv and .xml
- Crone job to make the export to an FTP location at a given date/time and can be recurring
To be used
- mongoDB for storing raw data
- Well comment
Can you come up with different thing add/change or have you done something like this before it's a +++
Please let me hear what you think and if you need more info please let me know.
Thank you an looking forward to this.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online