Application - MySQL contacts database to Google Contacts
This project was successfully completed by sunlark for £550 GBP in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Completed In20 days
I have contacts held in a MySQL database (see attached .sql for sample tables) that I need to push to Google Contacts using OAuth2.0 and Google Contacts API.
Each contact will have personal contact details, optional work contact details and a project associated with it.
1) I would like the project to act as a contact group within Google contacts.
2) I would like to option to select which projects are pushed to Google contacts (for instance, project group 'Archive' would not be used).
3) I would like an admin web based interface (PHP?) where I can;
a) Select the contact groups to push.
b) A form where I can choose which Google accounts we can push the contacts into and remove the facility.
4) There is not a need to sync with existing contact information held in Google accounts, but I would like the option to export contacts held in a specific group from Google contacts back into the MySQL Database with a specific project.
5) Number of contacts held in the database would be no more then 2,500 (although typically 500)
6) Potential number of users who would require these contacts pushed into their accounts would be up to 100 (although typically 25)
7) I have access to a dedicated Debian 6.0 squeeze web server with root access
8) I currently use Expression Engine to run my web sites so it would be great if it could work with this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online