Application to create multiple TXT files from one long TXT
This project was successfully completed by TihiKaric for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
This is a simple project for anyone with experience designing software or web applications.
I have a source TXT file with information about many magazine/journal articles. I need an .exe or web app to do this:
1. Copy certain info about an article into a new TXT file
2. Add one line of custom text to new TXT file.
3. Name and save the new TXT file ([url removed, login to view])
4. Repeat for each article in the original TXT file (save files as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.)
I prefer a web application I can install on my hostgator hosting account, but an .exe file for windows (xp, vista, windows 7) would be acceptable.
The original, long TXT file is consistently formatted.
See attached files for a sample of the source TXT file formatting and a sample of the new TXT files I need.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online