I need a tshirt design interface for a Wordpress site. The business is a custom tshirt shop. The interface is designed, graphically. We need someone who can turn it into a functional tool similar in functionality to a cafe press type interface. Below are some details of what's needed:
1) must be integrated into our current Wordpress framework
2) User will be able to upload an image onto the shirt canvas, move it around, resize it, delete it, etc.
3) User will be able to input a multi-line text block, choose font, font size and color, move and resize the text block, delete it, etc.
4) User can select shirt color and size.
5) User can print on front and back of shirt.
6) Once user selects "done," they will see a preview and be able to go back and make changes to their design.
7) we will be using Jigoshop for the cart. After shirt is completed they are taken to the cart.
8) user's original uploaded image used in the design needs to go into a folder on the server, in it's original size and format. Within the same folder, we need the screen size preview of the finished shirt to use as a visual guide for putting the shirt together. and of course a thumb of the shirt preview in the shopping cart.
This is of course not a full roadmap, but I wanted to provide enough info to paint a picture of how the tool will be used.
Please provide bid and time required to complete. We are ready to start.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $3660 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, Good day!! This is Umesh from Fortunesoft IT Innovations. Magento will be good for this kind of project. Lets discuss in detailed about this Job through Private Message Board/Inbox.