Build a website based on [url removed, login to view]
This project was awarded to Olms for $935 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I need a site that has the same capabilities of [url removed, login to view]
That it allows me to have multiple attributes for a product.
And that it has a price calculator (per item and one time fees)
For example see:
[url removed, login to view]
To summaries what will need to be done:
On the backend:
1. The admin will be able to view customers and there purchasing history
2. Orders will not be processed automatically, rather only upon the admin approving them
3. The admin will get notification when a new order is placed
4. The admin will be able to create discount rules based on the quantity of a particular item being purchased. This discount rule will have to be able to vary from item to item
5. The admin will be able to create multiple attributes per item that will adjust the price of the item based on which attributes are chosen. These attributes will be unique per each item
6. There will be the capabilities to add percentage off sales for individual items
7. There will be the ability to set a one-time fee per item as well as a per-item fee.
On the Front End:
1) There will be multiple sections for the description: 1) Description, 2) Measurements, 3) Imprint (where there will be a link for a file that gives the design layout) This link will be unique per item 4) Turnaround Time
2) There will be a chart stating the base and the price per item based on the quantity chosen using the bulk discount
3) There will be a section do display whether or not there is a sale on this particular item, and if yes, what the percentage off is.
4) There will be a section to choose the quantity, as well as choose the individual attributes for the item. (Some of the attributes will be text boxes)
5) There will be a price calculator which will give a breakdown of how much each attribute is adding to the price of the item. It will also show a onetime fee and a per item fee.
6) There will be a calendar allowing customer to choose when order must be completed by.
As far as design is concerned, on the site front page there should be the option of having featured items.
There should also be the ability for customers to leave reviews.
The layout of the site (sidebar, menu, header, etc...) should match [url removed, login to view]
It should have all the functionality of [url removed, login to view]
There should be an about us section
Also the capability to check the status of an order.
As well as a "closeouts" section for extremely discounted items.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online