CMS PHP Backend Developer - $3000
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 7
Backend Developer to convert 4 static xhtml-css sites into EE
You're a php-mysql-cms Jedi Master, whose weapon of choice is ExpressionEngine, Code Igniter or similar quality cms - php framework.
You produce lighting fast dynamic sites, understand about optimising sql queries and lean php for even more performance
You build your application thinking about the future, and comment your code generously.
You can put together a custom search form for real estate, and make it work fast, integrate google-maps flawlessly, as well as flahs-xml plugins like Monoslideshow, or FlashPanoramas
You're happy transfering css-xhtml-js standard compliant mark-up onto your dynamic application.
**About your role:**
To integrate 4 static html sites into EE, or similar CMS, together with custom search form, and features mentioned above.
the site is multilingual, produces DC metadata for every post, and present large size images, slideshows, and QTVR
our First design, [Virtuel-immobilier is actually running]. Most of the implementations are already present, although the quality of the craftmanship isn't to standard
Note that the site is rendering slowly, and the custom search form is rather "hacked-up", so consider starting from scratch.
There are 2 more sites to replicate, based on the same functionality
Virtuel-hotel will require embedding google calendar to show room availability to visitors. We will not go into making a full-on online booking module, but you should allow for room bearing in mind scalability.
One last difference involves [url removed, login to view], a photographic/visual art site, containing a blog, a portfolio, and a gallery where somme eCommerce solution should be offered. (i'm thinking about ExpressionEngine built-in SimpleCommerce)
We're a small web production and Quality Upscale Virtual Tours studio located in France.
Our small crew consist of:
1. The **Web producer** liaise with clients and produce the initial wireframe. (that’s me)
2. The **Web Interface Designer**, creates a visual design to .psd (position fulfilled for 1 of the sites)
3. The **Front-End Developer** provides interactive prototype wireframes, and convert .psd to html, then transforms the prototype wireframe into a fully functional static site.
4. The **CMS-Back-end Developer**, integrates the static site into a dynamic CMS environment and any necessary implementation, like including googlemaps.
**About our projects:**
3mille provides both Web Design services and Content Delivery to businesses who need to present infrastructure, in relation to space and location, namely in the form of immersive virtual tours for buildings, yachts, etc...
We cater for an up-market buying audience, making use of high quality photography, floor-plans, QTVR panoramas, Video, and Google-maps to relate to places, in space and geo-localization.
These are the 4 fully functional demonstration sites planned:
1. **[url removed, login to view]** will provide unparalleled visual experience, offering high quality virtual reality tours to Real Estate.
2. **[url removed, login to view]**, is a replica of VI, but provides Virtual Visits to Hotel and Tourist Resorts.
3. **[url removed, login to view]**, also a VI replica, provides Virtual Visits for Broker’s Yachts
4. **[url removed, login to view],** will be a Virtuel-Gallery, a site used to communicate, present portfolio, and sell art/images online.
Note to Developers: The first three sites run on the same engine, sharing the same features, same slideshows, custom search forms, etc…
[Overal project presentation]
[project VI workflow]
[Client brief for the fist project:]
Example of [Interactive wireframe for the VI] first project
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
cross platform linux-mac-windows, cross browsers firefox-ie6-ie7-safari-opera Apache-mysql-php
We need to establish a long term relationship and therefore, are only seeking freelancers, or small teams. NO CODER'S FARMS please.
THis add only applies to **Coder's with a rating of 10 or similar experience in scope and budget**,
**Delivery deadlines WILL be extended**. The deadline indicated is for the 4 sites, The first site will belivered within the first 30 days, then the other 3 within 10 days from each other.
Payments in Milestones will be made upon delivery, and within the deadlines, in 25% incrementsGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online