CakePhp, MySql, Google Login, Google Management Api, Ajax
Website to be done in CakePhp.
Home > default (static)
> About (static)
> Contact (static)
> FAQ (static)
> GoogleAccountManager (uses ajax to cakephp)
> GoogleAccountManager2 (uses ajax to cakephp)
> login/logout (dynamic links)
- Implement Google Login and integrate it with the Cake's Auth, so that the Auth object
can be used. (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
Upon login, the user details need to be stored in the database. The login also requires the user
to be able to access the management api. ([url removed, login to view])
- Each new user will have a default role of view. There will be 4 roles: guest, registered, admin, superadmin. The first superadmin will have rights to edit other users (this can be first set manually in the database).
- GoogleAccountManager page
The user needs to be logged in to see this page.
The page would display 3 select boxes and will be populated using ajax calls to the cakephp.
First, it would populate the first select box with the Google Analytics 'Accounts'
Second, the web-properties for the account when the accounts are selected
Third, the profiles.
These need to be all done using AJAX to the cakephp implementation. Server to client communication
would use JSON.
- Login and logout and revoke access for the management api or the google login needs to be implemented.
- GoogleAccountManager2 page is the same as the GoogleAccountManager page. They would call the same methods in the server. Only a user taht has been assigned as an 'Admin' role can access this page.
- implement a paypal payment system and demo pages.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $506 for this job
Let me work for you. I will do all the changes mention in your description see my recent work for the technical expertise along with reviews & feedback on my profile page. let's discuss and get started.