This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $586 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. main UI is attached. All content will be pulled from database; PHP back end. After database is set up, admin should be able to add/change content in database through [url removed, login to view] PHPmyAdmin panel (same as current [url removed, login to view] site). Attached is example of data for database.
2. default landing page will show best rated content from top to bottom, left to right. Infinite scroll.
3. filtering content:
-by categories: show content based on options in "categories" drop down menu; show all content tagged with that category name in database (see database file "tags" column).
-or by search: I will provide a list of search keywords and the corresponding tags they should return. For example, I will provide this data: the keyword "nursing" should return all content with tags of "nursing", "nurse", "biology", and "healthcare". So if a user searches for "learn nursing", the site should return all content with all those tags, ranked by rating
4. each piece of content will have a rating (ie. 3.4 out of 5 stars), provided through the database.
5. each piece of content directs to a url. For urls that are videos (mostly/all YouTube), include a play video triangle on top of thumb image and play video in overlay lightbox on site. For urls that are not videos, open those urls in iframe onsite (same layout as [url removed, login to view]). Info from database for that piece of content will be shown at top, similar [url removed, login to view] example. Include "back" button that brings user back to previous search result. Will provide UI for this.
6. located in the upper left of UI, show which tags are being used to pull content("finance, accounting" etc)
7. click on "about" will bring up simple small overlay with text (similar to "categories" drop down menu on attached UI)
8. click on "contact" will bring up overlay with 1 text input and 1 submit button (similar to "categories" drop down menu on attached UI). Messages are sent to an email address to be provided.
9. facebook and linkedin sharing options available via fixed overlay on side of page (does not move when user scrolls)
10. top menu (including logo, "categories" drop down, search bar, "about", and "contact") should be fixed. Similar to top menu of [url removed, login to view]
11. capture all search queries, accessible in backend
12. link to [url removed, login to view] in "blog" link in upper right corner
13. each thumb image will be provided in the following ways: if content links to a video, pull thumb image from screens of video. If not video, image file will be provided.
14. install analytics
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online