Freelancers whose expertise and skills match our requirements will be able to access a version of the system (and corresponding backend code) so that they can provide a detailed fixed quote for this work. We will require an itemised quote for each element.
The system is an online coach manager for a disability sports organisation. Coaches log in to the system and upload sessions they are going to run, and log the participants that attend. The admin user has access to create coaches, and new programmes (a collection of sessions).
The main changes to be made are as follows:
- Remove [url removed, login to view] from URL structure
- Extend session model to allow sports sessions to be edited and deleted. Add required interface elements.
- Create a Calendar page and display all sessions for admin users, or sessions that belong to a specific coach if logged in as a coach. Click on a session to be taken to that session's page
- Change age of student to date of birth, and corresponding database and frontend changes needed for this. When a new student is added by a coach, provide a 'live' search that starts to prefill information (surname, firstname, DOB) based on existing records, or add a new student record if no matching records exist.
- Create a session from URL parameters passed in via GET. Require login, if not logged in, and redirect user back to the page requested.
- Change MySQL database view query for report, to count number of sessions each student has attended, and under which programmes. This currently exports to CSV - retain this, with the new report data.
- Add a student tab to the system to allow admin user to combine existing student records (where duplicates have been entered) and view a students record with a list of programmes and sessions they have attended. Paginate student lists, alphabetically by surname.
46 freelancers are bidding on average £645 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
I understand that you are looking for PHP, Codeigniter expert to make changes on existing system. Please view PMB for our Codeigniter PHP framework work experience.
Hello, I am experienced over 7 years in PHP-MySQL-Code Igniter-Jquery based web applications and is confident working with [url removed, login to view] view private message with sample of similar jobs completed on CI. Thanks