Changes, development, and redesign for an Automotive website
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
1. Fix share plugin on all pages, make it more visible to increase content sharing on the website
2. Change image slider design, fix the bug, and change the background color when the image is smaller than the frame
3. Change the comment located at the news details section with the new facebook comment plugin (Standard plugin feature: Admin can delete inappropriate comments and set the keywords that shouldn't be showing)
4. Change the whole registration to facebook and twitter registration and remember account when revisiting the website through current cach cookies (The registration will be similar to Pinterest with features like invite friends)
5. Fix og images when to grab the correct image when sharing a link on facebook
6. Redesign the website to make it more attractive to get higher returning visits,pageviews, and more clicks on banners (this includes reorganizing the elements sections showing)
7. Show relevant news in a creative visible way when viewing news to get more pageviews per visit
8. Add some popular tags to the news listing page
9. Change link structure: to have each country, car make, model, language, type... etc on a different for the website to be more optimized and for the admin to be able to do SEO for each link separately and change the link location using the webmaster.
10. Images added through tinymce CMS to be auto scaled and extra spaces between lines or images to be automatically removed.
11. Fix a bug in the admin panel related to language. Currently, when adding the same car make and model in both English and Arabic one of added content disappears.
12. Fix font size, boldness, and type on all pages through current css files
13. I have a ready php/mysql code that grabs the latest news to the rss feed link but the rss is not getting updated automatically. I need to fix it
14. Hide some sections at the main menu
15. I want to create a bot or a scrapper that scrapes content from several websites for different sections news and cars for sale and add them directly to my tables using php and mysql code.
16. Currently the website detects the visitors location and changes the results based on the ip. After changing the link structure the visitor should be redirected to new link which will be done in this job
For those interested please send me your best along with samples of your work and the timeframe
Message me if you want to give you the domain addressGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online