1. refer to [url removed, login to view], page only refresh some part of the page but not the top menu when click a link or menu item, meanwhile the URL change accordingly, (maybe html5 history function? not quite sure)
2. player support rtmp just same to [url removed, login to view], the top one is working at no interupt all the time even you visit other pages, and on-page player like the ones showing on the soundcloud site can get the media wave with full functions (play/pause, next, back, time bar and etc.) can work synchronously with the one on the top menubar. So what we need are 2 media player: one mini player on the top working whole site. another one is on-page player can play a audio stream and can work synchronously with the one on the top/ control the one on the top.
3. refer to [url removed, login to view], waterflow layout, and URL change accordingly when clicking the item to open a floating layer.
4. refer to [url removed, login to view], the floating layer effect, and a audio list on that page, each audio list item got a media player mentioned function 2 above. click the title or play button, both player play the selected audio track
1. Full clean JS library code with comment and instruction of use.
2. don't use 3rd party library
3. well coded and well formatted without any unnecessary code
4. compatible with Jquery
5. support IE6+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and other popular web browsers