Client Management System
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3924 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are planning to create a client management system for our accountancy firm. The client management system should be an advanced one and should allow future scopes of improvement. We are planning to run it on a vps or dedicated server running mysql and php.
Script should be developed using:
The design should be minimal and clean and should be optimized for all modern and average web browsers (IE users should be able to use the basic CSS and HTML as it does not cope with fancy animations very well. Hence you should write extra css codes for IE support.) Another issue that needs to be taken care of is that the system should be responsive and should be able to cope with all modern PCs and electronic gadgets mostly android tablets, ipad, iphone and other smartphones (you can use frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap or something similar or can create your own).
Features of the system:
1. The system should have an auto-installer similar to wordpress. Hence it can create databases and tables prompting the user for the details using a web interface.
2. It should have basic SEO and can have the option to feed in manual keywords.
3. It should only have a back-end UI meaning users can only view the sytem once logged in.
4. It should only two UI, one for the client and one for the employees and administrator though it should have the same look and feel and both kind of users should be able to login from the same login page.
5. The system should allow a drag and drop interface to upload files.
6. The system should allow administrator to upload or change logo and other company details from an easy to use interface. This should affect the header and footer of the script.
7. This software should have a licensing system and will require license keys to be able to proceed to the installation page. This license should be verified with our billing system and should need to be rearmed if the server or IP of the installation is changed. (We are doing this as we will lease the software to our partner firms on a pay-monthly basis).
Details about the system and its core features will only be discussed with prospective candidates. In the meanwhile you can have an idea of the User Interface of the system from here: [url removed, login to view]
I want to have similar interface to the one mentioned above. The project needs to be completed within a month or a half extra if extension is required. If you want I can contact the author of the script I have mentioned and check if that script is a GNU (open source) and if it is I can buy the script so that you can amend and develop the current script to meet our requirements. This can save time and workload for both of us. Any suggestions for improvements or changes are cordially accepted and will be approved subject to a board review.
As this software is planned to be used commercially, successful candidate will require to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before we handover the project assignment. Therefore all our conversation should be kept confidential and the end-product to be handed to us completely without leaving any source-code or other information with you after the completion of the project. This software will be registered to our brand and you won't be able to claim this script to be yours afterwords.
Eagerly waiting for your proposals and happy bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online