It is a live bidding auction site created, similar Swoopo.de. However, initially only to the auction types fixed auction "and" 1-cent-auction "can be realized. Later, other auction types and functions can be integrated easily.
Please look at the Swoopo page carefully and register yourself there, if necessary, to get an overview.
The script (eg php5/sql) has a modular design so that new functions and later auction types can be easily added. Nor should the source code is clearly written and at key points with his comments.
The two to be fixed and 1-cent auctions will have a minor amendment to be created.
Appealing design and all other functions such as Swoopo.
Short and coarse Pflichtenheft:
Design as [url removed, login to view]
- Ads by Google
- A brief introduction to the user how the page works
- Appealing item description with picture (s)
- User must accept the Terms of Registration.
- Various categories
- Select language (initially English only)
- Soon ending auctions immediately in the field of view
- Ticker on recently sold listings
- Extended help page
- Possibility of purchase of Bietpaketen
- Bietagent (de-/aktivierbar)
- Payment: (transfer, GiroPay, ClickandBuy, paysafecard, payplay, debit, telephone bill, etc.)
- A brief overview of the buyer (savings, etc.)
- Accounts for all users
- Partially animated buttons
- Otherwise similar to Swoopo
- Terms &amp; Conditions
Imprint (also known as image possible, because spam)
- About Us
- Everything imAdmin easily editable area
- Setting all key variables as possible
(eg cost of Cointe and Cointe packages, Length of, auction for each item, pay the auction price (0%, 10%, 100%, etc.), counters and much more ....
User management (including sorting)
- SEO / Keywords
- Terms &amp; Conditions (downloadable pdf)
Easy-Setting Articles (description, pictures)
- Overview of all items (sales, profits, etc.)
Overview of sold Bietpakete (days per month)
- Administrator password (changeable)
- Currently active users (ad)
- Email (newsletters, purchase, activation, memory, etc.)
Sales reports (importable into Excel (cvs))
- Configuration page (page name, Metatitel, etc.)
- Rest as Swoopo