Code change on reservations and pdf pages
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $54 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
My application allows holiday establishments to load data and accept live bookings. There are two types of user:
1. A single establishment (in folder 'venueadmin')
2. A manageing agent who manages multiple properties (in folder 'coadmin').
Admins can make reservations when a client calls them via telephone or bookings can be made from the web by normal users. All users use the same pages for making reservations and session variables determine who is logged in and displays a few separate items depending on who is making a booking. e.g. if an adminstrator is making the booking then they do not have to accept terms and conditions and and are also offered a select list from where they can choose an existing guest name...
1. I require some code changes to the reservations functions and pdf files generated from a completed reservation that list all relevant data that was involved in a particular reservation. The pages and code all exist but need to be adapted to function properly and entails calculations derived from select lists and, database entries where a few variables are stored on a user (admin) defined basis so could vary a lot. These calculations need to be stored in the database and then later extracted either automatically or via admin action to generate properly formatted and populated invoices and contract pdf files.
All files and are constructed so it is only code that needs correcting and maybe a little extra to complete the whole process properly.
2. I have altered some functionality and tables as regards to enterring rates and season dates into the db. Currently the user enters a season name and date for each of their properties into the 'rates' table. This has resulted in an extremley large table due to the fact that each user may have many seasons called HIGH or Low etc. I have created a new table with 'season names' and 'dates applicable' to those seasons & establishments. The 'rates' table is linked to the 'season' table via a 'season_id'.
The requirement here is that the reservations process currently seeks to compare a "requested date" (to check for availability and extract relevant rate values) to dates in the "rates" table which no longer exist there but are now in the "seasons" table. I want to implimented the new seasons table now and need the reservations process adapted to take these new tables into account. This will mena dumping existing rates table and implimenting a new 'rates' and 'season" tables which are both created.
I require a calendar (one exists in system but needs to be adapted to display the season names and color coded according to the seasons as input into the seasons tables per admin area (venueadmin and coadmin)
There are approximately 11 pages involved but not all need work done on them.
Please note that a few different people have worked on some of the files and never completed or did it incorrectly so I will need to work with you to explain the processes propery.
Access to the live site is at [url removed, login to view]
to view the admin sections log in as (top left of page) "Establishment use u/name = admin and pass = hattingh2 (case sensistive). Other admin area is "Managing agent use u/name = engela and pass = driftwood (case sensitive)
PLEASE MAKE YOURSELVES FAMILIAR WITH THE VARIOUS PAGES WITHIN THE ADMIN SECTIONS IN ORDER THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORK-FLOW AND DATABASE entries.
doc attached for full description
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online