- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 57
I am located in Barbados in the Caribbean, and my company has been asked to submit a Request for Proposal (RFP) to build a new website for a community college here in Barbados.
I am looking for a reputable person/firm to partner with to build this site. My company will be the point company in this venture and you will be the service provider. We will put a markup of ~15% on your price and submit that as the bid price.
Attached are RFP documents that we received. Time is of the essence as you can see.
We had a site meeting yesterday and their were about 15 vendors in attendance. Following discussions with the college, below are some of my views:
Most if not all of the information in the existing website must be incorporated in the new website - [url removed, login to view]
Below is a list of the requirements from the RFP. I have inserted my comments in the "a)" lines to help with clarification:
1. Disseminate information to all sections of the College and to obtain timely feedback from the various constitutents
1a) A interactive website.
2. Provide an interactive interface with the local and international publics
2a) A nice looking and practical homepage
3. Provide a medium for ongoing marketing of BCC’s programmes, products and services
3a) The school catalog and other information from the current site, a section for vacancies and special programs or offers.
4. Maintain an open communication channel with BCC staff and students
4a) We can use a mailing list, a private forum of sorts and a blog … what do you think?
5. Disseminate relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
5a) Restricted online access to the schools online library for example.
6. Provide a medium through which BCC can conduct business online (accept applications, register students, post reports) in a secure environment
6a) Forms that can be filled in and submitted online, Acceptance of online applications incl. of payment module, Interface with current Student Information database.
7. Enable BCC members to collaborate with partners in other institutions
8. Provide a portal through which the Divisions/Departments of the College may conduct targeted marketing.
8a) Mailing list, Newsletter etc.
9. Enable members of the College community to access learning management tools.
9a) Will get more information on this.
I am awaiting a budget from them to know what we are looking at in-terms of price.
The submission date is April 9th, so we don’t have much time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online