My Wordpress website publishes summaries of new medical research for physicians.
Its next phase: offering continuing medical education credit (a regulated process requiring certain compliance protocols etc) for user activity.
Create e-commerce solution to charge subscription fee for premium users, whose activity will then be tracked and stored to provide them with professional credit for the posts they have read.
Integrate with a PHP educational module also on the site, non-WP, need to track user activity here as well and integrate/sync it with the WP activity and storage/logging of activity.
I need to:
- track user activity when they're logged in
- assign scoring to different posts / groups of posts, and associate this w. user activity
- create a user-accessible dashboard of the articles they've accessed and the credits they may claim
- have a UI on this dashboard where they certify item by item that they read it and claim credit, then it clears items from the list
- updates all this to an admin dbase for me with all the users and all their cme activity info
- ecommerce integration - these premium users will be paying a $99 subscription / year for the service.
- not interfere with the free users of the site.
There are other (password protected) sites doing something similar, I can share a temp pw with you to show you examples, what I am asking for is a copy of their model.