E-Commerce web site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 35
Create an E-Commerce web site. The web site will consist of a minimum of 8 pages. You may put more pages into the site if you wish. You may choose any topic such as sports supplies, cars dealers shop, jewelry shop, etc. The topic will be granted to a group of students based on first come first served. A group of two students is allowed. The group must send their names and their choice of topic.
The site should sell at least 10 products and should consist of the following:
1. An attractive home page that provides an entry point to your E-Commerce site which will grab the attention of the user.
2. An appropriate navigation structure. The structure of the navigation should apply to all pages. The layout of the site must be consistent.
3. A catalogue page. The purpose of this page is to allow visitors to see the items you have for sale and to purchase them.
4. Product details page. This page shows the details of any specific product.
5. Become a member page. This is the registration page.
6. A feedback page. Collect the following information from the person: name, email address, male/female (use radio buttons), country, and any other information you want to collect. The purpose of this page is to be submitted to a database for comments and/or complaints about the site.
7. “About Us” page.
8. Members’ page. This page allows members to edit their profiles.
9. Search page. This page allows users to search for products by keywords.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online