Create an E-Commerce web site. The web site will consist of a minimum of 8 pages. You may put more pages into the site if you wish. You may choose any topic such as sports supplies, cars dealers shop, jewelry shop, etc. The topic will be granted to a group of students based on first come first served. A group of two students is allowed. The group must send their names and their choice of topic.
The site should sell at least 10 products and should consist of the following:
1. An attractive home page that provides an entry point to your E-Commerce site which will grab the attention of the user.
2. An appropriate navigation structure. The structure of the navigation should apply to all pages. The layout of the site must be consistent.
3. A catalogue page. The purpose of this page is to allow visitors to see the items you have for sale and to purchase them.
4. Product details page. This page shows the details of any specific product.
5. Become a member page. This is the registration page.
6. A feedback page. Collect the following information from the person: name, email address, male/female (use radio buttons), country, and any other information you want to collect. The purpose of this page is to be submitted to a database for comments and/or complaints about the site.
7. “About Us” page.
8. Members’ page. This page allows members to edit their profiles.
9. Search page. This page allows users to search for products by keywords.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
We have been denominated as one of the leading website solution providers in the Nordic region by www.thelocal.se. Please follow on to inbox for a review of our works and look forward to build a long term relation!
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.
I have completed far more complex projects than this one :) so i know i can easily do this one. As for me i am a college student looking to pay of student loans