Condominium Billing System Wordpress
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
• We need to create a billing control with Wordpress. It could be just a plug in. (May refer to [url removed, login to view])
• We need a back end (Setting, Statement process, Payment process, Report, Dashboard) and front end (viewable only)
• 4 level user access and categories name are changeable (User-Wordpress build-in, Admin Staff, Management, Administrator-Wordpress build in)
• Flow – Generate Monthly Statement –> Update Statement on any Adhoc charges -> Confirm Statement -> Accept Payment -> Create Receipt -> Bring over balance to next month statement
• Developer may access to current development website to understand more about the flow ([url removed, login to view])
• Must be local script we host at our server
• Developer may propose programming language that planned to use
• We own the license of the software and the script with authorization from developer
• Developer are not authorize to resell the product
• Hand over with full documentation and able to enhance by other developer in the future
• 1 months program testing by us
• 6 months support after job complete
• Zero charges upon bugs fix
• This is this initial base; the final functionality will be given to the selected developer
Developer who are not familiar with billing or Wordpress API please do not apply
Developer may propose your idea with draft UI and flow on the application
Developer need to have full understanding and provide document and brief UI before develop to avoid misunderstanding.
Developer who able to provide propose chart, document, brief UI and explanation will gain priority consideration of this project.
Please refer to the document attached in this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online