Convert a design to HTML with JS
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Below are some of the main features for the website. Site need to be complete before 31th July if possible.
1) All text to be in HTML. Google font Josefin sans.
2) Site needs to work in mobile (No Flash At All) Do NOT need responsive.
3) Slideshow and thumbnail/filter view in Gallery page.
4) Email form with date picker in Reservations page.
5) Light box effect on all pages.
6) Pull weather information from other website, meaning using an API by the weather provider. You can suggest which api to use. Eg. [url removed, login to view]
7) Parallax Effects on website. This consist of simple vertical up or down motion or shuffles on the spots.
- Some samples,
- Example a: [url removed, login to view] (note moving icons as user scrolls down such as "we love what we do", etc)
- Example b: [url removed, login to view] (About 3 quarters down the page – the space scene – the plants move up and down automatically.)
8) Do note that all the small little things like spacing, kerning and leading to be quite close to the PSD files. We understand that there will be differences in font rendering, etc. But we do expect developer to be able to pick up on such things so that the process will be more efficient.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online