Create PDFs per LaTex on Web Server
- Status Closed
- Budget $500 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 11
This project is writing a pdf export (plug in) via LaTex.
We have an SQL Database with many books in it. These books are stored in a simple, but standardized format. We would like you to create:
1. A php export (with a simple export options sheet)
2. This php export get standardized data (paragraph by paragraph) from a SQL DB using SQL queries.
[url removed, login to view] php file will create a LaTex flat file.
[url removed, login to view] your php export needs to tell LaTex Live to process the flat file into a PDF.
5. Set up LaTex Live on our development server so this process can take place.
6. The export offers a PDF download.
We already have several export plug-ins written in php that you can look at, RTF, XHTML, Folio Views.
If this task is done well and timely, then we have much more similar work after this!
We are looking for a LaTex specialist here with PHP, Java Script, SQL, and JQuery skills.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online