I need a tool that will help a land surveyor to create a simple map drawing of a specific location
The map doesn't have to be very fancy and it DOES NOT NEED to be a representation of a real GPS location
The maps just allow a surveyor to be able to show different locations in a field and also show different landmarks such as wells and houses and also add data for each landmark which will be shown on mouseover.
On this tool you will be able to:
1. Login and arrive to to the drawing tool
2. You create Map name & some other data
3. You define area
4. And then you start designing using tools on the legend like
- Lines, rectangles, wells, houses, circles, fire-hose marker, electric line marker, waterline marker...
- You set the dimensions and then you start dragging and dropping the items in the correct locations and after you drop an item a pop up window appears that is custom to the item you have dropped which allows you to enter some information about that item - E.g. For house you enter year built & # of rooms, for water line you enter Water source, depth & water pressure....
5. After you are done with this - you save the form
6. Then you can print the form in 3 sizes - it is very important for the form to be printable because this is the purpose of the tool - I would like the final image to be a PDF document which can be [url removed, login to view], 11x17 or another size (TBD)
7. Also you can revert to a saved form and be able to alter it
1. I want the website be be very clean on a white background
2. I need JQUERY & Ajax features to enable fast saving/upload
3. I would like the main rectangular area of the drawing tool to look like an iPad