We have 3 different applications:
www.webhelpdesk.com. Can you suggest a better non hosted ITIL compliant helpdesk software for ticketing system)
[url removed, login to view] (Project management. Already purchased and installed on server)
[url removed, login to view] (Network monitoring software)
What we need is:
1. The client enters his login details on the home page of website and is verified through Active directory.
2. Once he logs in he is taken to a landing page that will provide him the hyperlinks to access any of these applications.
3. When he clicks on any of those hyperlinks, the respective application opens up in a new window.
4. The most important thing is that the client should not be asked to re-enter his user name and password that he entered at the time of login.
5. This would probably need some integration to a single sign-on. Please refer to one such website for example: [url removed, login to view]
Only serious bidders who have the acumen to do this. No time wasters or newbies. Please PM me with detailed project plan on how will you manage to achieve it.