Create a web app for PC and mobile devices using a well-documented API
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $204 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a web-app that will work well on a PC browser or mobile browser. You will be using a well-documented and popular API to perform the following.
The user will be presented with a textbox, which they will populate with a number of comma-separated terms. Upon pressing submit, the following will occur:
- For each term in the textbox, a query will be sent to the API, using a URL similar to the following:
[url removed, login to view]
- Within the resulting XML or JSON formatted data (whatever one you find easiest to work with as a developer) any terms that match the terms input by the user will be deleted, and the remaining results will be temporarily stored.
- The next term in the textbox will be queried, and the information stored, until all terms have been queried.
- Once all terms in the textbox have been queried, and all of the original terms from the textbox have been purged from the results, the entire set of results will be sorted based on the number of occurrences for each resulting term.
- The top 100 results will then be returned to the user in a list, each linked using a URL similar to: with 'term' replaced by the actual term:
[url removed, login to view]+royksopp&oq=definition+term
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online