Creating a HOT DEALS website
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $839 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This project is about building a website that will scrape data from other ecommerce popular websites in the UK (about 42 websites) that sells products. The website will show all the available deals that falls into our categories (will be given during discussion). The deals should be automatically updated with the original website (at least once every 5 minutes) so that the latest prices are synced with the original website.
The layout of the website should be similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with some custom modifications. We are looking for a clean design with jquerry or ajax login and page-load. We DONT want any pinterest functions or friending or profile-sharing options.
Each and every post should have sharing options to popular social engines, email to friend, invite a friend, LIKE option, display NO. OF VIEWS, NO. OF SHARES, NO. OF LIKES and user reviews (out of 5 star). Every post should have GOOGLE ADS or CUSTOM ADS options before and after the content of each single post. These AD option will also be in the GRID VIEW in the homepage or category pages.
User Profile Features (Only to be viewed by the respective user and admin):
1. user profile
2. user preferences
3. user previous searches
4. outbound links clicked by the user (only for admin)
5. facebook, twitter, linkedin, g+ login/register
6. user voting/likes in posts
7. most liked posts/categories (only for admin)
8. most viewed posts/categories (displayed on posts or categories)
9. display related posts according to user's, preferences and/or previous searches/likes
10. users should be able to email or invite other users to join or vote/like a post
11. Users should be offered related products according to their previous shares, likes, views, search keywords and personal preferences (can be managed from user account section).
12. user should not be able to post (only view, rate and share)
13. Previous search history of user (display to user and admin)
FOR ADMINS ONLY
1. Graphical and Tabular views of user interactions like facebook social graph or google analytics
2. Most visited posts, categories, websites (analytics from all users and guests)
3. delete, add or amend users
4. create, delete or amend posts
Example of Data:
We are planning to create a website that will display products from several websites and their prices. if the customer likes the deal, they can click buy now and they will be redirected to the correspondent website (thats the end from our site). Now what we want is:
FOR EXAMPLE, im a customer and i would like to buy iphone 5. So i click on my website and i will see ONLY 1 PRODUCT named IPHONE 5 (that is actually a post). I will click on the post and can see the specification of the phone and the prices from different websites that sell the same IPHONE 5. the website name and logo will be beside the buy now button and once i click the buy now button i will be redirected to that specific websites IPHONE 5 product page. Now this system should be automated, meaning that when a new product is added or ammended in case of pricing or expiry date of offer, it should be updated in our website as well (and it should be done at least once in 5 mins). this system should a wordpress plugin that will scrap this data and create or save in a table in the wordpress database. the theme or plugin will then display the data as a custom post type.
PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THE PROJECT CAN EITHER BE DONE AS A WORDPRESS PLUGIN AND THEME ADVANCED OPTIONS OR YOU CAN SUGGEST ME ANY OTHER OPTIONS THAT WILL DELIVER THE SAME BUT WILL BE MORE RESPONSIVE IN TERMS OF SPEED AND RELIABILITY.
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE MVC STRUCTURE AS SUGGESTED BY A FRIEND. BUT DON'T HESITATE TO SUGGEST ME ANY OTHER SYSTEM AS LONG AS IT IS MORE RELIABLE AND FAST.
CentOS 6 operating system
cPanel/WHM control panel
Rest we will discus as we go.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online