We have a restaurant administration software developed in Visual Basic + Java Script + MySql data base.
Our first objetive with this interfase is to charge international customers of our restos (who pay with international credit cards) with a "virtual cart" created with the order they made.
This money must goes directly to our bank account in US. or to a Visa/Master/Amex .. etc account that could be transfer to our bank account.
We are looking for an specialist in credit card + ecommerce + soft programing Who can make an interfase with our system.
Some points ( I will add more depending on bidders questions)
1)The data of the credits cards can or will be typed in this interface , it could be scaned with a physical gadget. Like keyboards with card readers..
2) Each transaction must print similars tickets than the usual credit card tickets that are now printed with the traditional credit card charge method.
3) you can use an intermediate online payment system like paypal , amazon cart, or others.. but this must be invisible in the interface..
So, to be clear.
1) A client in latin america want to pay with his credit card in our resto.
2) The cashier realize that the credit card is international.
3) The cashier choose this "alternative" paying method, instead of the traditional credit card local interface.
4) Money goes to a bank in us, instead of the regular credit card local circuit. (this part could be in more than one steps)