I have custom tiled Google Maps that I have created. I also have a database that contains multiple items with pixel coordinates. This needs to be developed in Wordpress, specifically for Wordpress. The table that contains the items as well as the item information is in the wordpress database.
- The coordinates I have are pixel coordinates. Therefor they need to be converted and placed in the proper place on the map. These coordinates are pulled from a Video Game, and must match what is being displayed in game in terms of coordinates.
- The coordinates will be pulled from from the DB, but I'd also like to add custom markers with custom images used as the marker on the map.
- The maps will be displayed using the following shortcode:
- [rift-map default="default" width="xxx" height="xxx" markers="xxx" center="xxx,xxx" zoom="x"] Since there are two maps, I want you to be able to select which map to view in the top right via Google Maps options. As such I want to be able to select a default map. I should be able to specify a width and a height, but if not specified it will default to full width and full height. I want to be able to display all markers, but also have the option to have them hidden and display them all with the click of a button on the map. Markers options will be: All (displays all markers on the map), specific (let's me specifiy one or multiple ID#'s from the database to display on the map), or none (displays none). Center will specify the center point of the map, and zoom will specify the zoom level of the map.
Each marker will have a stylized mouseover containing specific information. Mouseovers should be capable of more than just text as I want to be able to display an image when I'd like to.
Each marker should also be able to have a click-through action.
The wordpress admin panel should have the following functionality:
- Preview the maps
- Edit items that the plugin is pulling from the DB. When one of the fields are edited, it will flag it as modified via boolean.
- Add a clickthrough action to each marker that is being pulled from the DB. This will be in a seperate table than where the DB is pulling the data from, and it will link it to the item via ID.
- Add items and specify tooltip data. Also able to select/add custom markers.
Communication is incredibly important with this project. I need to ensure you understand my specific requirements. Please do not bid if you think this is out of your area of expertise or have not worked extensively with Google Maps API v3.
**NOTE** The maps themselves (no waypoint/marker functionality) are already created and functioning. I will provide them and more information to anyone who requires it. ****