Custom Online Shop Development - Front End & Back End (CMS)
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1614 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We wish to develop a custom online shop that has the following features :
1) To have a “floating” navigation menu that stays in place even though viewers scrolls down the page. You can refer to this link to better understand what we meant : [url removed, login to view]
This applies on ALL web pages.
2) To have an image slideshow on the front page. This slideshow will holds a group of images with scrolling transition effect. Viewers must be able to select/skip to a certain slide by clicking the image selector buttons. On the image slideshow, we also want to have a text caption or image description that we will be able to change from the back end. We will have the option to hide/disable the text if there is no description for a particular image/slide.
3) To have a “News and Events” scroller that will hold a list of news/events. The list items (news/events) will scroll horizontally. We must be able to update this from the back end.
4) To have sections on the front end that will holds several modules/widgets (i.e. modules/widget for Facebook, Newsletter subscription, Recommend to friends & Yahoo Messenger)
5) To have a survey module /widget. We will be able to create any survey text and choices of answers for the viewers to choose on our own from the back end. Something like [url removed, login to view]
6) To show 4 of our latest and featured products (4 for latest & 4 for featured). Each of these products will be linked to their respective page on the online shop.
7) To have a Testimonial Submission form that will allow our customers to post their testimonials on the website. We will have to approve before they are published on the website. We must be able to manage this and also add new testimonials manually from the backend.
8) To have the ability to insert a Google map for our outlets.
9) To have a video player and image gallery plugins on the website. We will be able to update any new video or pictures of our events on our own.
11) We must be able to sort the product list according to latest products, oldest products, featured products, highest price, lowest price both for front end & back end.
12) To have the ability to resize and/or crop the product picture from the backend.
13) To have an integration with payment processor for online and credit card payments. Suggested payment processors : Paypal, iPay88 and NBePay.
14) To have the ability for the viewers to share the product details page (addThis share button)
15) To have a button that links to an online form if the viewers just want to ask about a particular product.
16) To have currency converter. If viewers choose on any currency, all prices on the online shop will be shown in that particular currency.
17) "Search" function for the online shop (keywords, phrases & prices)
18) To have a section for product review by customer on the product detail. All reviews/comments must be approved by us before they are published on the website.
19) For the back end (CMS) we would like to have the following sections: User Manager, Web page Manager, Shop Manager (Shoppers, Product Categories, Products, Product reviews/comments Manager, Shipping, Discounts, Payment Method & Orders), Media Manager, News & Events Manager, Mailing List Manager with Newsletter attachments, Poll/Survey Manager & Testimonials Manager.
Please note that we will provide the design files in HTML & CSS for both front end & back end
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online