Custom Opencart Module / Extension needed.
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $618 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Opencart Version 18.104.22.168
Hello, I need a custom Opencart Module. This module will be used in a website that will allow customers to deposit funds and then buy digital lottery tickets. The standard Opencart checkout process will be used for deposits but a simplified same-screen checkout process will be used for ticket sales. More details are below.
The Module should accomplish these things in the storefront:
1) It should show one product per module. Each "Special Price" for that product should be shown separately and sorted by date.
2) Special prices that have ended or that are scheduled to appear in the future should still appear but be disabled. They should also be given a gray overlay to make it obvious that they are disabled. The idea is that the price per lottery ticket will be set to change depending on the day and time.
3) A one-step checkout process must be created to work with the product displayed in this module. If a customer enters his lottery number and clicks "Add to Cart", instead of forwarding them to the "Cart" page, a drop down box should appear asking them to confirm the purchase. If they confirm, the purchase price would immediately be deducted from their account and their ticket purchase processed after all of the necessary database checks are made.
4) There should be a brief animation after confirming a purchase to show the customer that their order was processed successfully.
5) The total number of sales for the product should be displayed and updated as more sales are processed.
6) A countdown to the moment that a product is no longer available should be shown. More details regarding this are below.
This item must be implemented in the back-end to be controlled by the administrator:
1) A new setting should be added to allow the administrator to set the time/date when a product will no longer be available. After this point a customer will no longer be able to buy that product.
This project will require knowledge of MySQL, PHP, HTML5, and others to complete it. I understand that it may be a little vague. Please have an open mind in the event that some features change to make them more efficient as the project progresses. Items such as; "Number of Sales", and the "Countdown" should update live in real-time.
If you've read this far we thank you for your time. Please type "Let's Begin" in the subject line of your quote.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online