Custom Wordpress Plugin Development Work
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 31
I run the IT for an online wedding business and am looking for professional and highly-experienced wordpress developers to help me customise our website through plugins. Although I am myself an experienced wordpress programmer, my time is needed elsewhere so I need external help with this.
Overall, we are looking for a long term business relationship where there is much wordpress plugin development and customisation work to do. We need someone extremely professional and trustworthy who can deliver quality code in a timely manner.
So for us to ensure you are suitable, we would like you to build part of a custom plugin to provide a fast and easy sign-up interface for venues to join our online wedding website. The full set of functionality that I need this plugin to do will include is as follows (but is not limited to). However as a start, I would like you to only help with the first 4 points.
1. A sign up page to collect venue and user information.
2. The sign up page will incorporate a drag and drop feature for users to attach files as well as use a captcha system to prevent spam.
3. Integrate with WPMU Membership plugin for user sign up and assignment of user access levels.
4. Send notification email to users at different stages of the registration process.
5. Create a registration portal to allow submission of required venue data through a staged, page by page process.
6. Able to save and exit the registration process and come back to it at a later stage.
7. Integrate with Nextgen Gallery wordpress plugin for gallery creation and image uploading.
8. In the staged registration process, receive images or attachments through a drag and drop interface where required.
9. Create custom MySQL tables for plugin use.
10. Allow administrators to review submitted content and make changes.
11. Push all received field data to various different pre-existing custom post types and post custom fields so that user submitted data can be pushed to the production site.
So please only provide us with a price quote for development of a preliminary plugin to do the first 4 points as listed above. We will allocate you more work depending on how well we work together, my assessment of your skills and finally the quality of the preliminary plugin.
The skills and experience of the developer (and their team if applicable) include the following:
• Extensive WordPress knowledge (Please provide examples of your wordpress plugin / theme development or any customisation work)
• Integration with third party plugins via admin panel and customising plugin’s php
• Great time management
• Speak/write in English fluently
• Write clean, well documented code
• Use the best/latest security practices
• Full confidentiality with client information
I can also provide you with the wireframe design for the sign up page and the process flow for the preliminary plugin work.
So please send through your information. I look forward to finding the next developers to join our great team.
TimGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online