Developer for Oscommerce Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 15
We are looking for a seasoned oscommerce/oscmax developer to complete tasks on an already developed OSCMAX site. We need a developer to jump on board now to extending features and fix bugs.
This job requires, from most intensive tasks to least:
(1) !!Creating three custom Product "creators", these are special products with custom options*!!
(2) Optimizing site for iphone and tablets (we have comps that are very simple layout)
(3) Main Category Pages need nicer layout (currently category pages are plain, we need 3-4 of the main category pages to look unique)
(4) BUG : When signed in from twitter or facebook and user has something in cart, the system does not know how to prompt user to enter valid information and returns "Shipping" error
(5) BUG : Share buttons on products need to be customized so they say better shareable words instead of just link to page.
*The most difficult task of the "Creators" is a special hebrew text entry for inscriptions onto items. We have a the reference for how to accomplish this for interested developers.
Bidders who have shown they can perform the tasks above will be given the functional specifications and wireframes which explain features thoroughly.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online