Hi, I'm looking for developer to create a brand new extension for me for Joomla
(should work also as a standalone app on PHP/MySQL without any CMS)
This project is quite simple, don't be distracted by the detailed analysis - it's just for you to 100% understand the way I want it.
To make it faster for you, I recorded a video (10 min.) : which explains everything for you instead of reading the documents.
[url removed, login to view]
please check the use case analysis (in .rtf)
Still, what's written in use case analysis is mandatory.
Terms & Conditions (READ THIS FIRST!):
- Bid you place on the project is FINAL. By placing the bid you agree that you read all requirements,
understand how it has to be done and have no questions.
- Code should be commented, written according to best coding style & coding practices
- Written in OOP (classes, MVC, .. etc)
- You agree to lower the price by 5% by each day the project is over the deadline, if the dispute is opened, you agree to accept this calculated lowered price. (It's most common thing here on freelancer to do things with no time frame at all..)
- You did not use any copyrighted and/or stolen code / artifacts (you can use GPL libraries)
- You agree with 3-month free bug-fixing period (if there are issues found with the software) and you will resolve them promptly (time when the issue was reported is taken into an account, not when it was resolved)
I will automatically erase bids with automated responses. Placing such a bid with such a message means you NEVER read what I've written here.
Thank you and happy bidding !
This project was awarded to
I experienced many problems with Indian companies. This company is different! At the start I thought this is another scam and a way to get money for nothing. I imagined myself again opening disputes - as it was used do in the past. They delivered exactly what I wanted. The project manager doesn't even sleep or what? They were professionally answering me even on weekend, night, no matter what day. Awesome. Our cooperation was smooth, and when I wrote what needs to be little bit changed, they made it! They made not 100%, but 150%! And everything with a good budget, on time, lower than other bids. I completed something like 13 projects here so far, but none of the service providers were as good as these. I will definitely hire them again. This may sound like I'm promoting them because of something in return. No. I'm writing this review, because everyone on freelancer should be like this company. Without disputes and time of completion 2 months after deadlines! 5 stars for them!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work