***DRUPAL 7 BACK-END EXPERT DEVELOPERS ONLY.
***NO JOOMLA OR WORDPRESS DEVELOPERS.
***READ POST THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING.
We are looking to establish a working relationship with a Sr. Drupal 7 programmer (and of course, a rockstar!) who will develop a custom feature in our web app (portal system) that offers user- and group-based task generation, case tracking, event handling, triggers and alerts for data coming from 3rd-party clinical and financial databases. Candidate must have strong command of Drupal APIs, database abstraction layer, and JS frameworks.
Additional build requirements may become apparent during the development process, and additional steps added to the project plan. This project will be managed in phases and may include more than one developer with varying skillsets building concurrent features. Successful completion of each phase of the project could lead to additional projects and a future/full-time working relationship.
Applicant must work well in versatile environments: productively and efficiently as an individual, collaboratively with team, professionally with management, and polished with our clients and vendors.
1 month (tested alpha release)
2-6 months (for beta release)
- Minimum 1 year Drupal 7 programming (back-end custom code, front-end UI)
- Minimum 2-3 years Drupal 6 development
- Command of core Drupal APIs
- Minimum of 5 years PHP programming (object-oriented design, sql integration)
- Minimum of 5 years SQL/MySQL programming
- Create complex forms and interactive results (JS, JSON, jQuery)
- Create AJAX-styled applications with PHP
- Strong experience developing rich, intuitive UIs
- Proven participation in the Drupal support community (issues, commits, groups)
- Portfolio of work should demonstrate customizing out-of-the-box Drupal modules and creating custom modules from scratch.
- Create clear dev documentation and follow change management practices.
- Create testing plans.
- Contractor based in U.S./Canada
- Independent contractor over agencies
- English as native language
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Linux developers
HOW TO APPLY:
In your correspondence, please include your resume and portfolio of work. Additionally, please include your answers to the following questions:
1. What is the operating system (and version) of your primary development computer?
2. What is your username in the Drupal development community at [url removed, login to view] (please include the URL to your profile)?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 representing little ability, and 10 representing total mastery/proficiency), please rate yourself on the following items/skills:
- Reading English
- Speaking English
- Writing English
- Drupal 7
- Drupal [url removed, login to view]+
- PHP 5.3 (list MVC frameworks)
- PHP PDO database API
- MySQL 5.1+
- Linux server: CentOS/RHEL 5
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 representing no experience, and 10 representing total mastery), please rate yourself on the following Drupal modules:
- Drupal 7 Core
- Views 3
- Organic Groups
- Chaos Tools
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 representing no experience, and 10 representing total mastery), please rate yourself on the following Drupal APIs:
- Queue operations
- Database Abstraction Layer
- Node Access System
- Theme System
6. Do you understand and agree that you will release yourself from any claim of ownership or copyright? Please answer yes or no.
7. Are you willing to sign a broad Non-Disclosure Agreement?
8. Are you willing to sign a narrow Non-Compete Agreement?
9. Do you agree to present your desktop monitor with our staff when necessary?
10. Please list professional references for your most relevant portfolio projects.
Hello, I have over 5 years of development experience. I would like to discuss your requirements in further details. Please check your PM. Cheers, Hemant