Please note, we will not pay more than $[url removed, login to view] for the below project. The best and most competitive bid will win.
We want to have created or purchase an event listing platform for our website. We have come up with what we would like it to do, and will consider already created ones.
Event listing for event directors.
Summary: This program should allow three things. 1) allow an admin page with the ability to adjust settings, 2) allow event directors to input event listings and 3) to display to the end user on the website allowing them to filter based on various drop down menus.
The Admin Panel:
Here is what we envision in the admin panel (but, if you already have other features or similar features that work the same, we will be interested in those).
1) The admin panel should allow to view, edit and add users manually. The user is defined as the event director who posts their event. (event directors do not have access to admin area, only to event director input area).
2) The admin panel should allow the ability to set-up categories and sub categories which will allow the event director to select the category and sub category when inputting their event. Then allow to add a number of questions and allow to add an image option.
3) The admin panel should allow the ability to view all events posted and be informed when a new user has signed up to input events as well as when any event is listed. This notification should be via email.
4) The admin panel should allow the ability to export the event database into excel/csv file as well as allowing to export the event director database into the same format.
The Event Director Panel:
As with the admin panel, if you have something similar we will consider.
1) The event director should be able to “sign-up” with a username and password and be given immediate access to input events rather than have to go through any confirmation process.
2) A forgot user or password option.
3) The event director should be able to log-in and add an event by choosing a category and then sub category. They will be able to fill out certain questions that are required and leave blank others that they do not want to fill out.
4) They should be able to upload an image and the script will automatically resize the image down to 300 wide and will adjust based on length so that it shows proportiantly.
5) The event director should be able to log-in and edit or delete their event at anytime.
The End User view:
As with the admin and event director panel, if you have something similar we will consider.
1) The end user should be able to view a page on our website that allows them the ability to view listings by the following filter options: event date to date, state, city, category, and subcategory. But also allow for any combination of the above (example, user selects state and then city and a category and then subcategory or user selects event date to event date and then selects city).
2) The end user should be allowed to “like” event if the event director filled in the box that allows them to paste their “like fan page” script from facebook.
3) The end user should be allowed to email the event director with a box that pops up on the page and allows them to enter the subject, the users email and a copy of the email. We would also like a copy of that email to be sent blind copied to a specified email that we have set in the admin panel.
The above should allow you the vision of our event calendar. We will provide you with ftp access and database access. We will only select a provider that can show us similar event input programs that they have created. We will also consider an already created program, as long as we can adjust it for the above needs, if it has additional elements that is fine, but has to have the above features. We are looking to have this completed in 1 to 2 days at the max and will work with you online through skype, yahoo or aim to ensure you are developing it without any limitation.