Event booking php script
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $243 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Here are the needed :
- event : one day.
- max user = 300 (possibility to limit each user to reserve x seats, or limit to one per user)
- form (fields will be given after, there will be some activity available and the user need to choice one
of it) to subscribe to the event (user need to pay x euro to take part to the event via bank transfer).
- the form is active till we reach the 300 users. (each time a user look to the form he can see
the seats still available (number))
- when the user have finished to fill the form he is redirected to the url x. He receive an email to confirm
we receive his registration and he need to pay to the bank number xxxx + custom message.
- after reaching 300 user another form become active to take reservation if there are some withdraw.
when a user hasn't pay after x day, the system sent a reminder, if the user don't pay after x day
the seat become free to subscribe. the system must send an email to the first person who have subscribe
to the second form (form used when 300 users reached) to say a seat is free and he can make the payment
to book the seat. (if the person don't make the payment after x days, the send a reminder and after x days
the system take the second, etc, etc...)
If a second don't pay, the sytem works like the first no payment, etc etc...
This system works like this till the 300 seats are reserved AND paid.
When the 300 seats are reserved and paid, a message annouce the reservation are closed.
- Possibility to change status of payment to paid or not paid, waiting, etc...
When we define the status of a payment to paid, the system send an email to confirm to the user we received
the payement and confirmation of booking.
- Possibility to export listing of users with data.
- Possibility to manually force the system to send the email x.
We will make a flowchart to follow exactly the project if needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online