Exp. Coders (min 6 hrs /day) in PHP/MYSQL/HTML/JS/CSS - handle programming tasks
This project was awarded to phongvh for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for 2-3 independend experienced coders with at least *6* hours of work time a day (more is better) to handle specific tasks to upgrade/complete parts of an existing system (frontend and/or backend).
*The payment will be clearly based on tasks and your ability to accomplish them*. Payment is based on milestones and their value. The range of payment (depending on your ability to complete tasks) could be anywhere from $250-$1000USD or more and will be paid as milestones (project will grow beyond the agreed initial bid, if can complete tasks). We are really looking for good programmers as if you can prove your worth, we will also be able to give you more work and pay, based on your skills.
1. At least 6 hours a day of programming time, the more you can accomplish, the more you will get paid.
2. Excellent knowledge of PHP and all types of data manipulation (strong string manipulation, file handling such as upload, file directory)
3. Excellent knowledge of MySQL with PHP (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, etc), you will be using Prepared Statements for data storage and retrieval
5. Understand and can use AJAX (for asynchronous communication with server)
6. HTML/HTML5/CSS2/CSS3 (Website design)
7. Write simple but clear outlines of how you will solve tasks on paper, before implementing (showing us you really know what you are doing)
*** You will be dealing with one of the following systems (and/or others) ***
a) ingest system (MySQL/PHP)
b) user display (HTML5/CSS with some PHP/MySQL)
2. Badge system for eLearning system -- Upgrading existing tools
a) upgrade the file uploader and file handling system (PHP/MySQL)
b) work on badge display with user system (PHP/MySQL/HTML)
We have done several small jobs on Freelancer to test waters and now we are starting to give bigger projects to freelancers, but with us, you will have specific tasks to complete, which should be done well, as every piece of code will be checked/reviewed by me. Therefore, once again, if you are an experienced coder, this is maybe a good job for you.
Potential Bidders will be asked to answer programming questions (maybe skeleton code, or concepts) which directly relate to the tasks we must have done. Job is available immediately.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online