Experienced PHP / mySQL Developer Team - Shipping Website!
This project was awarded to qtsteam for $3800 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I'm looking for an experienced PHP / mySQL website developer team who can design a website based on the detailed information that I will provide through private message post. I need to know exactly how long it will take to complete this project. I'm looking to hopefully launch this website within 2 months; so please let me know if this is a schedule that you can meet.
A CLEAR / DETAILED OUTLINE AND WIREFRAME PAGE LAYOUTS WILL BE PROVIDED TO GIVE DIRECTION AND MAKE THIS PROJECT GO SMOOTHLY AND QUICKLY FOR YOUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM AND MYSELF!
- Creating a friendly SEO website: SEO friendly HTML links, Sitemap, Internal "on page" linking, Properly using <H1>, <H2>, etc. tags.
- Meta tag "keywords" / "description" will be unique on different website pages depending on the text.
- Integration with payment APIs like [url removed, login to view], PayPal, etc. Experience setting up recurring "monthly/yearly" membership payments.
- Ability to upload "my cost rates" data to the website via admin using a excel/text file.
- Updating currency exchange rates daily via pull down menu.
- A website that is easy to navigate and has a professional looking layout to it; the user interface should be clean and simple.
- Adding an "Affiliate program" to the website to allow users to promote the website to earn paid commissions.
- Save sensitive data like credit card information encrypted; using something like the 3DES algorithm.
- Admin who's online page; similar to what the osCommerce shopping cart uses.
- Generating QR Codes on label and packing slips.
- Account signup pages for different membership types (e.g. Silver, Platinum, etc.)
- Use SSL on account sensitive pages, and any passwords will be saved encrypted in MD5 hash.
- Personal shopper pages that will allow the customer to submit orders; this will be similar to a regular ecommerce checkout but not exactly the same.
- Customer account pages (e.g. user info, address book, shipped/tracking info, account balance credit, membership type, orders, invoices, billing, etc.).
- Shipping calculator page (select ship to country, weight, dimensions).
- Customer emails (html / text) which will be sent when different website functions are triggered.
- Item/website affiliate pages to show customers Amazon aStore items, affiliate URL links to ecommerce sites, price comparison API from dealtime/pricegrabber.
- Integrate email subscription with API from MailChimp website.
- Integrate account signup with MaxMind credit card fraud prevention API; I know there is a osCommerce contribution available for this that maybe could be used/modified.
- Integrate Google Translate API pull down menu on website.
- Ability to create/generate discount coupons and offer them to customers for % off or $ off savings.
- Allow customers to leave feedback/testimonials on the website by including a link in email to direct them to feedback/testimonials page.
- Admin: Ability to add shipping mark-up to "my cost rates" using a price scale system to add a % or flat $ fee mark-up based on country/region location.
- Admin: Consolidate orders page, Process shipments page, Check-In shipments page, etc.
- Admin: Export *.dat file with information regarding shipments that are being processed.
- Admin: Batch print / save "packing slip" and "check-in shipping label".
- Admin: Configuration/settings page to save all settings relating to the website.
- Admin: Other general admin pages like customers information page, etc. (you will see this in the outline I provide).
THE DETAILED OUTLINE THAT WILL BE SENT WILL CONTAIN ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEEED FOR THIS PROJECT!
I'm looking to setup a "LONG TERM BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP" that will continue and the completion of this website with website maintenance work, "keyword" SEO work, Adwords campaign management, and future updates to the website when needed!
I hope to find and work with a website developer team that can successfully complete this website!
Thank you and happy bidding,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online