Please see the site: [url removed, login to view]
I want to get the home page (quotes page) and greeting/wallpaper page layout (example: [url removed, login to view]) redesigned.
Note that I will be handling the PHP backend and the graphics/images. You just need to work with me on the frontend. Describing in brief below, **please read details section** also:
2) Cleanup the layouts
3) Make it cross browser compatible and especially - compatible with handheld devices (mobiles and tablets).
4) Add some features that I have specified in details section
5) Make sure final design is 100% HTML/CSS validated and clean.
6) Improve the overall look and feel by making various parts like buttons, navigation more intuitive and elegant.
* Need someone who is **expert in user interface design and HTML/CSS frontend**. Mention prior experience and some samples designed by you in the bid.
* You will need to ensure that you are available for chat/skype calls daily for the duration of the project - as we will work together on the specs to intergrate your design with backend.
1) Use CSS3/HTML5
2) Cleanup the layouts (for example, currently the article previews may extend too further at bottom, ads mayoverlap buttons on zomming in, etc). The wallpaper page has no navigation, the scaling of images is not always optimal, etc. The comment section header/title do not appear in proper place.
3) Make it cross browser compatible and especially - compatible with handheld devices (mobiles and tablets). Design should look elegant and proper on various devices. If you think its best - I am ready to go with 2 templates - one for desktops and other for mobiles. If you can come up with single solution responsive design without compromising on features, that would be great.
4) I want to add some of features
i) Each navigation menu buttons will have an icon (use css sprite for this).
ii) On quotes page, we may prefer to use single background image (currently the quotes background image is separate from website background image). The center portion div -> should then be faded so that text appears fine.
iii) The "view greeting/wallpaper" text link beside every quote will be replaced by a thumbnail.
v) A minor change on the quotes page -> introduce a quotes filter box (checkboxes/radio button). I will do the backend coding, you need to do the front-end nicely so that it merges well with the design.
5) Final design should be css/html validated and 100% clean.