Expert WordPress Plugin developer required for multiple projects
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 26
I would like to hire an expert WordPress plugin developer.
I need about 8 different plugins, of developed. Ideally, I will work with one person to do all these plugins, (and the theme), so this will be ongoing work.
I also have a large project for a new WordPress Theme *FRAMEWORK* that will need to be coded once the design documents are done.
This project though is just for one plugin. If we can work well together on this, then you can do the rest of the plugins for me.
You must really know and understand the following technologies.
-- including hooks, plugins, widgets, shortcodes
-- JQuery and maybe [url removed, login to view] or something similar since most of the plugins will effectively be 1 page 'apps'.
-- Some of the plugins will have JS effects output
-- A understanding of TinyMCE will also be an advantage.
-- You must really understand CSS, and it would be a bonus if you know LESS
-- You must really understand responsive design
To start off, I need a Portfolio Plugin developed.
Basically, the plugin will work in this way::
* User can create multiple portfolios.
* Each portfolio can have multiple images+videos in there, along with description, and custom fields.
* User can select the layout for *individual* portfolio listings
* User can show an ARCHIVE listing page for the portfolio items
* Archive page will have filter (Like JQuery Quicksand)
* Archive pages can link to *either* the individual portfolio, or have it open in a modal window.
* User can add the portfolio archives to pages via a shortcode.
* User can also add portfolio listings via a widget.
The main components::
a. Create page for the single portfolio items --- see attachment
b. Setting page(s) for the Plugin ... multiple tabs --- see attachment
Plugin must use WordPress Custom Post Types.
I have attached a rough wireframe of (a) and (b). I have examples of other plugins and sites that demontrate the way I want this plugin to behave, and I am more than happy to share this list with the successful bidder.
To filter out the spam responses, please include the following in your bid.
* "Huckleberry" at the top of your bid
* Examples of any plugin/PHP work you have done
* Approximate time it will take you to code this portfolio plugin
===Any bids without the 3 things above will be deleted==
Happy bidding.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online