Ext grid implementation
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 2
I have started to implement an Ext grid which allows a user to add, edit and delete records. Unfortunately, I have to start working on other project that is more urgent and this is more of an experiement to see if Ext is the right framework to use. I'm looking for someone to finish it. See the attachment for complete requirements.
1) Grid panel (desiplays records with custom renderers
4) Actions plugin (Edit, View and Delete icons) (using [[url removed, login to view]])
This Grid is fully functional for items 1 through 3. The Actions plugin has been implemented, but all actions are needing to be completed.
This Project will consist of adding the following functionality:
1) Implement checkbox control for multi-delete (future move functionality - move functionality not part of this project), plus select-all/deselect-all buttons.
2) Add new record using a modal window or div based window (no page refreshing).
3) Click Edit icon to open modal or div based window where record can be modified.
4) Click Delete icon to delete record after confirmation dialog.
5) Click Display (green) icon to set a 1 or 0 in DB column for this record. The icon would need to change out and display the red -- not viewable by public icon.
6) Fix bug where if search/filter is ran and result is empty the overlay covers grid, but never goes away even when cancelling search term using the "x" button.
7) Move Add Record button to the right of the Search box.
This code must be developed cleanly so it can be replicated and used for other data sets. For example the current grid is displaying coupons, whereas once this project is completed I will need to use this code after modification to display and edit FAQ questions. The code should be designed to make bolting-on to these other data sets as easy and quick as possible.
Backend needs to use MySQL and PHP. Data should be transfered between client and server using JSON objects which is the current datastore implementation. I will provide the database schema, example data set and the current PHP scripts for the search/filter and grid.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online