Facebook Application - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 10
I am looking for an experienced Facebook App developer to build an App that can allow users to generate jokes:
Specifications/Mechanics for Joke Generator App:
1. App needs to be fan-gated.
2. There will then be a page with instructions, followed by the actual app page.
3. The actual app will have 3 random jokes, and there will be options to (a) share each joke, and (b) generate another 3 random jokes
4. The jokes will be in an excel database. 300 for a start, more to be added later, so an admin panel will be required for inputting of jokes.
5. When the user clicks on “Share this!” it will load a screen that has the joke as an image (403x403) that will be pulled from the database (hence I will provide the 300 images)
6. We will then give the users the choice of sharing the joke on Facebook (as a 403x403 image), Twitter, Pinterest, and also invite their friends to use the app. There will also be another “Get more jokes” to go back to (3)
7. Each joke (image version) will show how many shares so far.
8. I will require an admin interface that allows me to choose, everyday, a winner who has shared the most number of jokes in a given day. This can be in the form of exporting a date/time-stamped database.
9. I will also need an admin interface to upload the jokes (database+image files)
10. I’ll need to track the email address and name and date/time of shares
11. For the backgrounds of the jokes I need the color to be randomized.
12. I need some effect like when someone clicks “generate more jokes” the colors shuffle, but there is no need to shuffle the text, then when the colors stop, the text appears.
I need this app ready in 3 to 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online