Facebook Graph API/FQL and PHP/MySQL Help
This project was awarded to abanipatra for $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
This is the 1st part of 2 projects ... so if you do well on this project I will automatically give you the 2nd part of the project, otherwise I will be posting again.
I've been working on a custom web project for a month now and having some difficulties with Facebook Graph API/FQL storing Facebook user data to MySQL database when a user clicks a button on my site (think login/registration) so I need someone to do the following:
1) Review my code and show me where I'm messing up (so I'll know for future reference)
2) Fix my code to do the task I'm needing (which is storing Facebook user data into MySQL database ... I'll let you know what data I need)
1) Slide in a subpage onto the current page without reloading entire page
3) Allow user to save pdf version of specific content on a page (I have a jQuery plugin for this but need help implementing it correctly)
I expect all of this will be done in less than a week since I'll be helping with the coding. I'm moreso looking for someone to provide troubleshooting and minimal coding. You should still be very knowledgeable in Facebook Graph API and FQL, as well as, PHP and MySQL. If you aren't familiar with any of those then please DO NOT BID or INQUIRE about this project!
NOTE: It would be preferred if you have Skype with webcam so we can do video calls.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online