Facebook and google maps app
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2231 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$800 - $3500 USD
We are looking to develop a Facebook app. The point is to get users to tell a travel story that they have experienced. We need to have a world map and users have to be able to add a pin to a place that they have been to. The user has to be able to write a story that is attached to the pin.
Here is an app that is similar. Please test this app and see all the features.
[url removed, login to view]
The app has to include all the features that are in the similar app above.
Parameters the app has to include:
- The app will be on a Facebook page (Facebook page iframe) 810px width
- Users login with Facebook
- Users have to be able to drag a pin to a location anywhere on the map (google maps api)
- When the pin has bee placed a text box will pup-up where user can write their story. The user has also the option to attach a photo to the pin. The user inserts dates, and will have the option to choose from a drop-down what the story is about (sports, sightseeing, restaurant, family time...)
- When a user has submitted the story he will have the option to share the app/story (please see in the similar app)
- Users can see what their friends have written (the name and message)
- Users can see what others have written but no name
- The pin that is placed by a friend will have another color then pins that are placed by other users (please see in the similar app)
- User can see a list of all his friends that have taken part in the app. He also has the option to search for a friend.
- When a user clicks on a friend from the list he will be directed to the friends pin and the story will popp-upp (please see in the similar app)
- User has the option to like what others have written
The app has to have an admin panel where all the stories are listed with the name and e-mail of the user. The admin also has to be able to remove stories that are not appropriate. The admin panel also has to show how many users have taken part in the app. The admin has to be able to export the stories to desktop in a text file.
Please see the attached photos.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online