I have a printing company and I need a good quality file upload script for uploading large files. This must have some kind of progress bar/meter. I have looked online at many but am not happy with them or I am not familiar with flash etc. (mainly php)
- site built in PHP on apache webserver
- using Smarty templating engine
- have multiple sites and would like script to work for all sites (script to run from one common location on webserver)
- each site would have its own css (just setting some basic colours, etc for upload form)
- each site would have its own config file for the uploader
- some parameters include: destination directory, administrator email address, excluded file extensions (or allowed file extensions)
- must be compatible in all browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari)
- need to be able to upload multiple files (3 or 4)
- after files are uploaded the results must be shown to the user - eg file names and sizes
- uploaded files can not be deleted or overwritten. Duplicates would have a number added to the end of the file name
- upon completion of upload an email must be sent to admin that files are uploaded (email address set in config file and must be unlimited number of recipients)
Important : If using FLASH then script must detect if flash is on users system. If flash is not installed then give them option to install or redirect them to a php or perl upload script without progress bar (if too difficult to make progress bar). Script must still show uploaded file information and send email.
Script needs to work in 2 ways (maybe 2 slightly different scripts if need be)
1) I may want to pass an Order ID to the script and the script would then create a directory for that particular order and save the files there.
2) If there is no order ID then the form would have a hidden value for the destination directory or some other method. Basically I may have a couple upload forms on my site using the same script and I might want the uploads to go to different directories (these would be static directories)
- must show upload progress for each file individually
- can show progress either by a progress bar or percentage
21 freelancers are bidding on average $363 for this job
In case of large file upload with progress bar meter using PHP, as per my perception goes it will take 7-10 business days to complete this project using PHP.
Hello We are to complete your requirements and serve you round the clock. We can also communicate via email, messages or phone. We believe in working for a long term business relation. Thank You